4&20 Bakery & Cafe
Latest 4 & 20 Bakery & Cafe news and reviews at del.icio.us
JM ate the biscuits and gravy, a piece of banana bread, and a milk.
Nichole ate the breakfast biscuit with Swiss cheese, egg, bacon, and kale, with a side of green grapes and a latte.
The bill was $21, or $10ish/person, plus tip.
JM gave 4&20 Bakery & Cafe an A-; Nichole gave 4&20 Bakery & Cafe an A (see our grading rubric).
- 4&20 is pretty great.
- They've been open behind the Milio's next to James Reeb Unitarian for a while now.
- The way the list and the wheel worked out for us, we didn't get there until now.
- We're so glad they're still there, but with a simple and delicious menu like this there's every reason they'll be around for a while.
- We both got biscuits. No regrets there.
- JM's plate of B&G came with three biscuits, which were honestly among the best he's had.
- There was ample gravy.
- It packed such a strong, fresh black pepper kick that we're surprised it was nothing to sneeze at.
- Get it?
- The breakfast sandwich was Nichole's second.
- This makes Nichole a cheater.
- The precise round of egg, house-cured bacon, melted Swiss all added up to awesome.
- Plus, kale!
- If you like vegetables and really good cheese for breakfast, 4&20 can Hook's you up.
- See #9.
- Coffee was good.
- Milk was organic.
- [This list item was repealed by #21.]
- The banana bread was simple and deliciously moist.
- The small dining room is pleasant and bright.
- Nichole accidentally locked herself in the bathroom.
- The service was quick.
- We'll go back.